The world is shifting quickly from the old world to one fueled by the internet and digital communication. Don’t let your restaurant fall behind the times. Leverage your digital brand on Yelp to drive sales both onsite and delivery. With more people considering take-out and home delivery over dine-in, having a robust online presence for […]
Recent Blog Posts
Restaurant and entertainment – both are incredibly challenging businesses, especially if you want lasting success within those industries. It’s easy to think that if you can succeed in the entertainment industry, the restaurant industry would be a piece of cake, all you have to do is invite your friend over, and you have the number […]
Coaches are a great partner for your restaurant, both in good or bad times. They help you find your vision, develop new ideas with you, and help you build skills to implement your ideas. When you need a long-term solution, they are like the perfect doctor in helping prescribe a much-needed treatment for your restaurant. […]
As a restaurant owner, you need to look at tax from two angles. One where you need to pay state and federal taxes on businesses’ net income and any wages you pay yourself. The other perspective is where you need to charge your customers a sales tax and remit it to the local or state […]
Restaurant Accounting provides honest, in-depth, practical advice on finance and accounting for restaurant owners and operators. From back office setup to taxes we’ve got you covered.
Zachary helped me to realize where we were bleeding cash (prime costs) and was able to get our business back on course. Instead of barely getting by, we are profiting $10,000 a month and are able to make monthly owner distributions. SAN FRANCISCO RESTAURATEUR
HI, I AM ZACHARY.
I’m the founder of Restaurant Accounting. As a seasoned restaurant operator and CFO, I have always known the pain points of restaurant finances.
When it comes to success, restaurants are challenged from all sides.
I created Restaurant Accounting to help you better run your restaurant, bar, and cafe. Ensuring you put the odds of success in your favor.
Want to learn more about me? Read this
– ZACHARY WEINER (Author, Consultant, Reformed Restaurant CFO)
- A Restaurant Chart of Accounts that Any Bookkeeper or Accountant Can Use
- Restaurant Payroll Journal Entry
- Restaurant Sales Components (Understanding Your POS Report)
- Record Daily Restaurant Sales Using Journal Entries
- Restaurant Month End Close Accounting Checklist
- How Much Do Bakery Owners Make?
- Restaurant SWOT Analysis Example
- Restaurant and Bar Financing For Dummies
- Does Your Restaurant Need a CFO?
- Break-Even Analysis: Calculating the Break-Even Point for a Restaurant