Owning a bar or restaurant is no easy feat. It takes hard work and dedication to build a successful business, but there’s one thing that many owners overlook when opening their establishments: procuring a liquor license. If you’re looking to sell alcohol in your establishment, you must get familiar with applying for one of these […]
Recent Restaurant Accounting Articles
An LLC is a business structure that combines the tax and liability protection of a corporation with the flexibility and simplicity of a partnership or sole proprietorship. Unlike corporations, LLCs aren’t subject to double taxation. This means you only pay income tax on profits from your business and not on any capital gains made when […]
Starting a food truck business is a big decision. You’ll need to put in a lot of time and money before you can even begin serving customers. But don’t let that discourage you. Food trucks are a great way to start a business, especially if you have culinary training and experience. With the right resources […]
When you’re starting a new restaurant business, it’s essential to know what your options are. For example, some business owners operate as sole proprietorships, and others choose to incorporate. But what about LLCs? Can restaurants be LLCs? If you’re considering opening a restaurant, you might consider going the LLC route. You’ll want to read on […]
As Seen On:
Restaurant Accounting provides honest, in-depth, practical advice on finance and accounting for restaurant owners and operators. From back office setup to taxes we’ve got you covered.
HI, I AM ZACHARY.
I’m the founder of Restaurant Accounting. As a seasoned restaurant operator and CFO (aka Restaurant Accountant), I have always known the pain points of restaurant finances.
When it comes to success, restaurants are challenged from all sides.
I created Restaurant Accounting to help you better run your restaurant, bar, and cafe. Ensuring you put the odds of success in your favor.
Want to learn more about me? Read this
– ZACHARY WEINER (Author, Restaurant Accountant Consultant, Reformed Restaurant CFO)
- Can a Restaurant be an LLC: Everything You Need to Know
- A Restaurant Chart of Accounts that Any Bookkeeper or Accountant Can Use
- Restaurant Payroll Journal Entry
- Restaurant Sales Components (Understanding Your POS Report)
- Record Daily Restaurant Sales Using Journal Entries
- Restaurant Month End Close Accounting Checklist
- Rent a Restaurant Space: Everything to Know About Leasing a Restaurant
- How Much Do Bakery Owners Make?
- Restaurant SWOT Analysis Example
- Restaurant and Bar Financing For Dummies
- Break-Even Analysis: Calculating the Break-Even Point for a Restaurant
- How Much Is Your Restaurant Worth