Over 50% of Americans (over 18) drink coffee every single day. To give you a better perspective, that is roughly 150 Million people drinking coffee everyday. The average drinker consumes roughly 2.7 cups each day, which means almost 405 million cups of coffee are consumed each day! With this kind of demand, it is not […]
Recent Blog Posts
Are you looking for the perfect heavy-duty stapler for your office? You’re in the right place! In this Restaurant Accounting guide, I’ll answer common questions like: What is a Heavy-Duty Stapler? Are Heavy-Duty Staplers Cheap or Expensive? What should you look for in a heavy-duty stapler? Top Heavy-Duty Staplers Sometimes you need a powerful stapler […]
Are you looking for the perfect restaurant shoes for the front or back of house? You’re in the right place! In this Restaurant Accounting guide, I’ll answer common questions like: Why Invest in Quality Restaurant Shoes?Benefits of Restaurant ShoesMy Top Restaurant Shoes Read Also: 6 Best Restaurant Books Table of Contents Why Am I Qualified […]
The world is shifting quickly from the old world to one fueled by the internet and digital communication. Don’t let your restaurant fall behind the times. Leverage your digital brand on Yelp to drive sales both onsite and delivery. With more people considering take-out and home delivery over dine-in, having a robust online presence for […]
Restaurant Accounting provides honest, in-depth, practical advice on finance and accounting for restaurant owners and operators. From back office setup to taxes we’ve got you covered.
Zachary helped me to realize where we were bleeding cash (prime costs) and was able to get our business back on course. Instead of barely getting by, we are profiting $10,000 a month and are able to make monthly owner distributions. SAN FRANCISCO RESTAURATEUR
HI, I AM ZACHARY.
I’m the founder of Restaurant Accounting. As a seasoned restaurant operator and CFO, I have always known the pain points of restaurant finances.
When it comes to success, restaurants are challenged from all sides.
I created Restaurant Accounting to help you better run your restaurant, bar, and cafe. Ensuring you put the odds of success in your favor.
Want to learn more about me? Read this
– ZACHARY WEINER (Author, Consultant, Reformed Restaurant CFO)
- A Restaurant Chart of Accounts that Any Bookkeeper or Accountant Can Use
- Restaurant Payroll Journal Entry
- Restaurant Sales Components (Understanding Your POS Report)
- Record Daily Restaurant Sales Using Journal Entries
- Restaurant Month End Close Accounting Checklist
- Restaurant Purchases Versus Cost of Goods Sold
- How Much Do Bakery Owners Make?
- Restaurant SWOT Analysis Example
- Restaurant and Bar Financing For Dummies
- Does Your Restaurant Need a CFO?
- Break-Even Analysis: Calculating the Break-Even Point for a Restaurant
- How Much Is Your Restaurant Worth