Starting a catering business can be a great way to create your own business, be your own boss and make money. Catering provides a steady income stream and allows you to work with people from different walks of life. Have you started to consider starting your own catering business? While it certainly isn’t easy, it […]
Recent Restaurant Accounting Articles
Fast-casual restaurants are a growing trend in the food service industry. The concept is similar to fast food but emphasizes quality ingredients and higher-quality preparation. Fast-casual restaurants are often seen as a better alternative to fast food, offering customers healthier options and more relaxed dining environments. However, certain fast-casual restaurants stand out from the rest […]
Opening a new bar can be a life-changing experience. You can meet new people, make money and have fun simultaneously. However, it’s also a lot of hard work and requires foresight and planning. Whatever the reason might be, you should know that it’s not going to happen overnight. A lot of hours will go into […]
So you’ve decided to open a restaurant. Congratulations! But before you can open a successful restaurant, you need to write a restaurant business plan. According to CNBC, approximately 60% of restaurants fail within the first year of operation, and 80% fail within the first five years. Without a proper plan, your restaurant might be doomed […]
As Seen On:
Restaurant Accounting provides honest, in-depth, practical advice on finance and accounting for restaurant owners and operators. From back office setup to taxes we’ve got you covered.
HI, I AM ZACHARY.
I’m the founder of Restaurant Accounting. As a seasoned restaurant operator and CFO (aka Restaurant Accountant), I have always known the pain points of restaurant finances.
When it comes to success, restaurants are challenged from all sides.
I created Restaurant Accounting to help you better run your restaurant, bar, and cafe. Ensuring you put the odds of success in your favor.
Want to learn more about me? Read this
– ZACHARY WEINER (Author, Restaurant Accountant Consultant, Reformed Restaurant CFO)
- Can a Restaurant be an LLC: Everything You Need to Know
- A Restaurant Chart of Accounts that Any Bookkeeper or Accountant Can Use
- Restaurant Payroll Journal Entry
- Restaurant Sales Components (Understanding Your POS Report)
- Record Daily Restaurant Sales Using Journal Entries
- Restaurant Month End Close Accounting Checklist
- How to Write a Restaurant Business Plan in 2023
- Rent a Restaurant Space: Everything to Know About Leasing a Restaurant
- How Much Do Bakery Owners Make?
- Restaurant SWOT Analysis Example
- Restaurant and Bar Financing For Dummies
- Break-Even Analysis: Calculating the Break-Even Point for a Restaurant