This License Agreement (“the Agreement”) between you, the licensee, and Zachary Weiner, LLC (the “Company”) a limited liability corporation headquartered and registered in and organized under the laws of the state of New York. The Company owns the financial model templates (the “Product”) and any edits, additions, customizations to the financial model templates, and custom models (the “Service”) delivered under this Agreement. This Agreement grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use and incorporate the Product and Service in personal and corporate projects for the organization that purchased the Product and/or Service.
You agree as follows:
- Scope of use
- Use and incorporate the Product and/or Service in personal and commercial projects for your company including financial models, business plans, pitch decks, etc.
- You may modify the Product and/or Service to better serve your project.
- You are granted unlimited usage of the Product and/or Service purchased in your organization.
- If an organization is the licensee, all employees of the organization may use the same license.
- Limitations and non-use
- You may not redistribute, sublicense or resell the Product and/or Service.
- You may not distribute, license or sell derivative, recompiled, reverse engineered, or modified versions of the Product and/or Service.
- You may not use the Product and/or Service as in projects for other organizations.
- If your customers would like to use the Product and/or Service as a part of their own product, you must obtain a separate license for each client.
- The Product and/or Service is provided “as is” without a warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- The Company owns all right, title, intellectual property, and interest in the Product and/or Service.
- The design, text, graphics, selection and arrangement in the Product and/or Service are the copyright © of the Company, all rights reserved.
The Company’s liability to you for costs, damages, or other losses arising from your use of the Product and/or Service — including third-party claims against you — is limited to a refund of your license fee of the Product and the fees paid related to the Service in question. The Company may not be held liable for any consequential damages related to your use of the Product and/or Service. We are not financial advisors, planners, brokers, or tax advisors, and the Company, Product, and Service are not intended to provide legal, tax, or financial advice. Your financial situation is unique, and any information and advice obtained through the Product and/or Service may not be appropriate for your situation. Accordingly, before making any final decisions or implementing any financial strategy, you should consider obtaining additional information and advice from your accountant or other financial advisers who are fully aware of your individual situation.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE AND OUR AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” WE ALSO DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. INFORMATION AND OPINIONS RECEIVED VIA THE PRODUCT, SERVICE, AND WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS, OR PROFITS, REGARDLESS OF LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN WARNED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the New York State and the applicable laws of the United States of America. Legal proceedings related to this Agreement may only be brought in the courts of New York. You agree to service of process at the e-mail address on your original order. Notices may be sent to Zachary Weiner, LLC by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Zachary Weiner, LLC, 157 East 86th St. New York, NY 10028, USA.